They harassed me over a debt that I was not responsible for.Sprint clearly waved a fee and they had the nerve to tell me it was my fault for there crappy service and they would continue to call until I took care of it.Very rude and unprofessional especially the supervisor Michelle.I attempted to make a payment three times with them on the amount that was my responsibility.But they could not get there act together and make sure the payment got processed right.I gave them my credit card three times.Everyone I delt with all did there jobs different.It was like they did not work for the same company.

Review about: Receivables Performance Management Debt Collection.

Had an Experience with Receivables Performance Management?

Comments

They called & wanted my ss# so I hung up & called back no answer, its a scam!!!

I had a customer come in saying she paid RPM and had a confirmation number and she wanted her phone back on.I explained to her we are a prepaid company and do not send customers to collections and I wasn't sure what she was talking about.

I explained we didn't have any past bills due. You don't pay we turn you off that simple. I called the company back for her because I was mad at this point someone had taken her money under my companies name. The rep was very rude, refused any information said if we sent her to collections we should know why.

I said I don't know why because we don't send anyone to collections. She acted to speak to a Manager, I told her I was the manager. We didn't get anywhere with the rep. I hope the customer gets her money back.

SCAM I say.Check with the company they say the dept is for before you pay anything to any collection agency.

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States #635359

I have told several of their representatives that my debt has been paid through another agency and even sent a zero balance confirmation to them from the other agency and still receive calls. each time I sent the verification the calls stop for a few weeks and then they are right back to calling as if its a debt that just came across to their agency

PLEEEEEEEASE don't ever, ever, ever talk to these scumbags.The Federal Government allows these creeps to buy old debt for pennies on the dollar.

Point being: they have not client, they are the client. You pay, you pay them, not the company/client where debt originated. The original lender gets 0!!! Feel like lining pockets of sharks, then give them your credit card or checking account number.

They had no legal precedence for collecting if you tell them to FO.:zzz

The company contacted me for a bill I had paid eight years ago.I have the cancelled check and offered to send them a copy.

If they call again I plan to inform them they are in violation of the FDCPA.I know a good attorney who is dying to sue them for me, but I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they stop calling me.

I just posted not more than a 1/2 hr ago about this company RPM. I just thought that I would share AGAIN that I just recieved ANOTHER phone call from someone else there wanting to speak to me regarding (youre gonna love this) MULTIPLE DEBTS owed that they are now in charge of!!!!!! WOW>>>>

I lost it and went off on this barely speaking english man! How dare them! What I failed to mention in my first post is that I specifically told this "Sandy" to remove the phone number that she called on from their data base because the number they called was listed ON the national registry of the DO NOT CALL LIST for any toll free numbers. This "Sandy" guaranteed me that it would be taken off! So then now not even 1/2 hr later why in the *** am I getting a call AGAIN?

So they go from $250.00 to 2900.00 to MULTIPLE debts that they want to collect on!!! WTH?????

THIS COMPANY HAS TO BE STOPPED! THEY ARE THIEVES! How do these employees sleep at night knowing that they are doing this? Do they not realize that the person next to them is probably trying to take money from their own Grandmother or Aunt or Sister?

Something MUST be done to stop RPM from harassing and fraudulently scamming good people of their hard earned money. For months now I have been receiving numerous calls daily from this so-called collection agency wanting payment for a debt that I have never even heard of. When I started asking this "Sandy" questions about this she fumbled thru her words and claimed she had NO further information about this "debt"and that all she had was the total and the name of the company who wants payment which is "Associates". She thought that it was a credit card company but wasnt sure. She of course apologized for "little information" that she was able to share. But still demanded payment to get this resolved. She claimed that that it was brought to their desk at the end of July 2012 but then why have they been calling for over 8 months if they just received this debt? SCAM!!!

When I first talked to a gentleman (who was very rude to me & ended up hanging up on me) back in April 2012, he claimed that I supposedly owed just over 250.00. This morning when I talked to "Sandy" the total today is an astonishing $2698.87. REALLY???

I have a very good credit score with NO open accounts on my credit report so I KNOW for a fact 100% that I do not owe 250.00 let alone 2698.97 to anyone!!!

She went on and demanded I give her my address and cell phone # because when she went through the "info" she had on file with me, she had an address that is 4yrs old. She also asked me...

Please if ANYONE knows how to put a stop to these ruthless bogus companies PLEASE let me know. There has to be someone in our "wonderful" government system to help stop this *** so others are not taken by this horrible so-called "company"!!!!!

Lets get the word out there so our family and friends are not taken by them. :(

So from the moment i answered the phone the *** on the other line was beyond disgusting!Sarcastic and had a very bad tone and threaten me!

I called back after he refused to give me his name and when he answered he called me by my first name and was a complete ***! Im sending my complaint off to several sites and blogs i work with because people like that should seriously be fired! The entire agency is so completely rude because as i tried to obtain information i heard workers yelling stuff to each other!

Im not going to stop complaining until im heard and someone does something about it!Oh and i bet they labeled me as the rude crazy *** on the other line!

That Melissa, called my house and aced like she could not hear me when I told her the person she was calling for did not live at my residence any longer. I called back to talk to someone else to explain they need to drop my number and got her again. Very rude, perhaps she needs to swim back across the Rio Grande.

Sandy.Debt collectors are people too.

Some of the people I deal with on the phone are rude And evasive. Sometimes its not What you say anbut how you say it. When people give me excuses about a three year old bill that they had time and opportunity to resolved and were probably notified by phone or mail numberous times. Most people will make excuses and get mad if you tell them what you don't want.

My name is Zane by the way as well and I do collect for rpm. I didn't mean to offend You by any means but us collectors are reasonable and in the right context I would have given you my last name I am the only Zane who works there and my notations would have been added to your account. I will tell ya sandy the people who have paid me love me and were grateful for my services.

The people who aren't willing.To pay or make excuses got upset because I tell them the facts.